Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby's First Lollipop

Today, Baby No-Nap, er, G3 and I went on a few errands. The kind of errands I hate, short trips that involve getting him in and out of the car a million times just to run into a place for 2 minutes. Think: the post office, the library, and today...the bank. Since G3 was being "rammy", the teller asked if he could have a lollipop. Against my better judgement, I accepted this choking hazard (BLUE choking hazard) gratefully, and my little grouch was happy again. Once we arrived home, I took a few cute pictures that I thought I'd share...

Wow, this is the best day ever!


Mommy? You're not seriously going to take this away from me, are you?
What do you mean I can't get it back out of the trashcan?
Oh my god the world is ending...maybe if I throw myself against the cupboard 50 times in a row Mommy will get my stick out of the trash!
Noooooooooooo!!!!!

1 comment:

Rosie said...

awwwww...u r a cruel mom....love his blue lips...