Not much to report here, other than that January has so far been a bust for Gabey and I, health-wise. G3 has been sick since Christmas day, off and on, and me since New Year's Eve. If you do the math that's about 3 weeks of sickness. Blech.
After the little guy spiked a scary high fever of 104 over the weekend, we decided it was time to go to the doctor. Little did we know, he had an ear infection! The pedatrician said she couldn't believe he wasn't waking up at night or pulling at his ears. He's on some antibiotics and you can already see he is feeling better. I know we've been really lucky that he's made it to age 2.5 without having an ear infection, and I hope that they stay far and few in between.
As for me, I have basically been coughing up a lung for 3 weeks, but according my doctor its just something viral that needs to run its course. I'm on some meds but not really noticing much...and I have no voice. Full-time parenting of a toddler is quite interesting when you can only squeak. I'm hoping this doesn't last too long!
Otherwise January has been pretty...January-like. Meaning...gloomy days, snow, sickness, boredom, and very little excitement. I'm trying to keep my head above the water this winter and not give in to the winter blues, but I am really, really ready for spring!
No comments:
Post a Comment