
As most of you know, I'm not really one for cooking food. Or even preparing food. Basically, I just like to eat it.
But every now and then I give it a whirl and slowly but surely the list of recipes Lindsay can make is building...it used to just be stove-top popcorn and that melted velveeta and salsa dip. The resume has grown to include vegetable soup, chili, mac-n-cheese, and now...asparagus stuffed potatoes! I think I've pretty much outdone myself this time:) I managed to make this dinner AND discover I can completely bathe and dress G3 in 8 minutes (which was the halfway point when I needed to flip the potatoes.) I figured out how to use the broiler (very quickly!!) and I even made a salad in between flipping the asparagus and buttering the potatoes. Even G3 was impressed!
In other news, Gabe quit smoking today. Not the kind of quitting where you see how long you can go without one and then say "Aww screw it." Like, the hardcore kind of quitting. He arrived home from work and I was expecting to see a man strung out from lack of nicotine...but nope, he was instead high on nicorette. He reported a day of wanting to "kill somebody", acupuncture specifically targeted for the cessasion of smoking, a lot of nicorette, and 1 cigarette. Not too bad...

1 comment:
OMG, Linds, those potatoes look soo good! Good job!
Post a Comment