In addition to all the growing things at our house, and the plot at the community garden, Gabe also has two raised beds of vegetables at my parents house (can you say gardener's anonymous??!!) Anyhow, this past Sunday it was time to harvest the onions...and we got quite the bounty.
Red, white, and yellow onions galore! In addition to the onions, Gabe has a few other things growing at Pinto-Bay, including of course, tomatoes.
We had a really nice day with the fam and Sue and John, the weather was beautiful and G3 as always was entertained by the horses, the pond, the cats, and especially Grandad's tractor!
One of about 12 pictures taken...G3 would NOT look up from the tractor!
This looks sinister...but I think "Grandy" was just making a last ditch effort to get G3 to look at the camera!
2 comments:
Think of the salsa you could make! :) That last picture is pretty funny - but it looks like G3 is in love with that tractor!
Thanks for all your comments Shannan...I do read your blog religiously but sometimes have trouble commenting when I check it from the microsoft reader vs. going straight to the site. Anyhow, we also have some peppers going on, and I was totally thinking salsa! Just need to find a recipe and instructions for canning/jarring!!
Post a Comment