It's Friday night, just sitting around watching nothing in particular on TV and "vegging" until I go to bed (which will be early since I'm getting up at 5:30a.m. for the 2nd day in a row of my yardsale. Ahh...how life has changed in the last few years.)
I also wanted to mention that my friend Jen gave birth yesterday to a big baby boy, Jacob Robert. I'm sure it will be welcoming for everyone in his life to have something positive to celebrate on 9/11. Congrats!!
Now for my Tidbit list...I've received this a few times via email and have most currently stolen it from my friend Teri's blog. Here goes...
100 Tidbits About Me
1. I recently turned 30
2. I am totally a morning person, but only when I wake up on my own accord
3. I think my son is the best, most beautiful kid in the world
4. I miss my grandparents and wish I could talk to them
5. I hate soda, always have
6. I might have a slight shopping problem. Slight.
7. My sister Kellie is the closest person to me
8. My cousin Erin is, for all intents and purposes, my sister also
9. Nicknames I have had: Linds, Pinzer, EPO (Early Pass )Out), TD (Table Dancer--which I so was not!
10. I am very happy I have a college education--and very happy I never have to go to school again if I don't want to!
11. I am blessed that I have a choice of whether to work or stay at home with my son..and I don't know how working mothers do it.
12. I have a minor in Art Studio
13. My worst habit is procrastination
14. I make my bed every single day
15. I struggle with my body, I am never satisfied
16. For about 25 years I never flossed, and now I am obsessed with it
17. Dunwoody is, without question, my favorite place in the entire world
18. I’m proud that I've taken up running and am sticking with it
19. I will NOT gain 50# the next time I'm pregnant.
20. Of the 2 places I've worked as a vet tech, the 1st was the best job I've ever had, the 2nd was probably th worst--but I've made a lot of good friends in both places
21. I feel extremely lucky to have so many friends all over the place
22. I hate being alone
23. I am apparently passive-aggressive
24. I miss most of the people in my life
25. I HATE winter, with a passion
26. I used to think PA was a stupid place to live but its grown on me...hey, at least we don't suffer from any major weather disasters on a yearly basis!
27. I am very glad to be married to someone who cooks so well!!
28. I love giving gifts. Um, and receiving them. FYI.
29. I love Christmas and get pissed at people around me (aka Kellie and Gabe) who do not feel the same way!
30. I am scared in my parents' house at night.
31. I pour milk into my mug, then add the coffee. Any other way just doesn't work.
32. I am addicted to Pathwords
33. I love wine.
34. I love being a mom to a 1 year old...so much fun!!
35. For the first time in my life, I feel like the house I live in is a home.
36. I am a clean freak.
37. I need organization or I get...stressed.
38. I hate watching sports on TV...yes, that's right! Hate it!!
39. I am a big one for campfires (preferably with a glass of wine in hand.)
40. I love my dog dearly, and I hope my next one is a little bit more normal...
41. I really want a Nikon D80 even though I'll probably have no clue how to use it
42. If I lay down on the couch after dinner I will be asleep in 1/2 hour, no matter what time it is.
43. I just finished reading "Wicked"...first full book I've read in the last 14 months. Sad, huh?
44. I believe in "something"...I don't know what it is but I believe in it and that's enough for me.
45. I cannot cook--nor do I want to.
46. I love summer nights.
47. I love parties and people and being social.
48. I tend to make up the words to songs I don't know, and end up believing for years that those words are correct.
49. I am both amazed and devestated by how fast time flies.
50. I am blessed.
51. I hate the process of getting ready in the morning...I wish I could just snap my fingers and go from pajama-clad to ready to rock and roll in an instant.
52. According to my family, I am dramatic and the family joke is to proclaim "everythings ruined!!" in Lindsay-fashion anytime something goes wrong. Hmphf.
53. I try very hard to stay away from junk food because I have no self-control.
54. I need 9 hours of sleep a night.
55. I don't like being in limbo
56. I get seriously pissed off when I get lost while driving.
57. I wish my sister would stay in Pennsylvania forever.
58. I am torn between wanting another son and wanting a daughter...but I guess you get what you get!
59. I hope to write a book someday. Correction. I will write a book someday.
60. I like getting pedicures.
61. I pretty much wear shoes or sandals at all times.
62. I love to swim but rarely do.
63. I wish smoking cigarettes was good for you.
64. At any given point in the last 5 years I could name at least 3 people around me who were pregnant.
65. When I flash back on giving birth, I still shudder. Once more. That's it.
66. G3's belly laugh is the greatest sound in the world.
67. I miss my son all the time...even though he's usually right with me.
68. My favorite foods...seafood, steak, asparagus, clementines, cereal, sushi...
69. My real favorite foods...french fries, cookies, potato chips...
70. I have a weird tongue, its full of cracks. No joke.
71. I love to read but never do anymore.
72. I really enjoy my "new" friends here in G3's playgroup--Jenn, Bree, and Salena (and fellow rugrats Madison, Jorja, Hailey and Theresa.)
73. I "talk" to the girls on my online mommy board daily...and would be seriously missing out on one of the coolest aspects of my life with them. Heart heart heart.
74. I think the Jonas Brothers are stupid.
75. I sleep in my bra every night.
76. My favorite time of day is the first hour after waking up.
77. I love planning things and having a full calander.
78. I like things to be clean but I don't really care if I'M dirty.
79. I love, love, love travelling and going new places.
80. I love cities, with a special fondness for Philly.
81. I'm not a big movie watcher.
82. I hate stretching.
83. I need red bull if I'm going to stay awake later than 10pm.
84. I like watching Nanny 911 marathons.
85. I HATE poor grammar. Hate it. I ain't kiddin', neither!
86. I love preserving memories...but sometimes wonder when enough is enough...
87. I am musically challenged.
88. I can't stand clutter.
89. I love being a wife and a mom.
90. I greatly enjoy spending time with my family.
91. My favorite colors lately are pink and green
92. I don't wear much make-up, if any, on most days.
93. I hate bra and shoe shopping.
94. I will never understand why anyone (*cough* Kellie *cough*) would spend $300 on a purse just because it says "Coach" on it.
95. I will, however, spend a decent amount of money on a good pair of jeans.
96. I wish I had a regular babysitter.
97. I don't want my little boy to grow up!!
98. I have yet to travel abroad.
99. I love being a hostess and having parties.
100. I am blessed.
3 comments:
98. I have yet to travel abroad
i hope its sydney... :)
Very cute post Linds! Learned lots about you - yet nothing too surprising. :) You are such a FUN person!
LOVE the 14 mo. photo of G3 - such a big boy. He is adorable - looks just like you!
The one about making up words to the song as you go cracked me up!
Post a Comment