Haven't really written in awhile, not that things are ever too dull around here. We've just been busy with the usual...playdates, visitors, and enjoying the fall-like weathers. I absolutely LOVE this time of year...even though I'm mourning summer and dreading winter. Anyhow, a few pictures for your viewing pleasure...
The first haircut. This was his general attitude...
First Eagles game this year. Again, general attitude (but I guess you can't blame him??)
Trying on the coat for this year that obviously needed to be exchanged. Again--note the general attitude. Anybody see a theme here?? The mostly pleasant G3 definitly came hard-wired to be a whiner. He's a cute one though, so we're keeping him.
Here's a smile. He had two playdates at the park this week, one with his cousin Maddison and one with his friend Madison. Playdates consist of about 5 minutes of swinging, a few runs down the slide, and a lot of stick-eating and dirt-digging.
And one final one, just because he looks so grown up. Of course, he's still my little baby and I'd like to stuff him in my pocket and keep him this size forever...but since I can't, I'll just have to suffice for documenting as much as I possibly can...
1 comment:
LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEE THE JACKET PICT... :)
Post a Comment