Hello everyone, it's time for me to take over the blogging for a day again! Today I turned 15 mo old and once again Mommy followed me around with the camera ALL day! Since she worked so hard at taking pictures, I thought it was only fair that I do the writing! Hope you have as much fun reading about my day as I did living it...
7:30 am - I'm a little bleary-eyed when I first wake up... But I'm happy to give Mommy my binky...we keep it on the shelf in my room and sometimes she even lets me put it there myself!
First things first...I need some milk as soon as I get up or I'm not very happy! I usually snuggle with Mommy in her chair for, oh, about 3.5 seconds! But then its time to get down and start the day! I haven't mastered getting off the furniture yet, so Mommy has to help.
I immediately head over to my books. Books are currently my favorite obsession...Oooo...this one's a bit scary...
I get upset fast when Mommy won't stop taking pictures and read to me! Finally I just go to my chair and do it myself! I make sure to give Mommy a winning smile though so she knows I'm not really upset with her!
8:30am - Its almost time for breakfast, but first I hear Daddy upstairs! I run to the stairs and Mommy helps me over the gate. I crawl up the stairs as fast as I can to see Daddy. Made it!
Daddy gives me a big hug and then I help him finish getting ready. I like to bring him his shoes. Then we go downstairs and Daddy hugs me some more before heading to work. I usually cry buckets when he leaves but not today.
9am - Its time for breakfast! This is my best meal of the day--meaning, I eat almost all of it! Today's menu was cereal, waffles, and pineapple, mmm! Mommy sits next to me and eats her breakfast too. Of course, Mickey needs a few bites as well. After I eat I brush my teeth!
9:30am - Now its time for Mommy to go running. She dresses me nice and warm because its getting cold in the morning! (Sidenote: Yes Aunt Kellie, I know my clothes don't match. You should see what Mommy wore!) I show her where the door is...Mommy is so slow! Outside, I try to walk up the driveway myself, but Mommy of course puts me in my stroller. Oh well...one of these days!
10:15 am - After running, I play for a bit, but as you can see by my eyes I'm growing sleepy. I let Mommy know I am ready for a nap by using Mickey as a pillow. Don't worry, Mommy only lets me do this when she's right there:)
10:30am - Time for my nap! Mommy lets me get my binky off the shelf all by myself...Hello, old friend! I get nice and comfy in my crib and its off to dreamland for me!
1pm - I awake from a very long nap to find a great surprise...my friend Jorja is here with her Mommy for lunch! We have grilled cheese and pineapple, yummy! Its a little embarrassing that I'm still in my jammies, but oh well!
After lunch Mommy dresses me and tells me that we're all going to a farmer's market. Yay! (I think.) Jorja and I wait at the door in anticipation while Mommy switches my carseat. We both get to ride in the back seat of Jorja's truck. Here we go!
2:30pm-4:30pm - At the farmer's market Jorja and I are both very good, or so our Mommies tell us! She shares her juice with me...well, actually that's my juice that she stole from me but hey, water under the bridge. Mommy buys me a puzzle which I find very intriguing. On the way home Jorja's Mommy plays some kids music in the truck and I'm so excited I can't stop laughing! Mental note to Mommy--play my CDs in the car from now on!
5pm - Back at home, I throw my customary 5 o'clock tantrum. I'm tired/bored/hungry/angry! But there's another surprise in store for me...Daddy is home early! Mommy takes me outside and I find Daddy right away, dismantling the garden for the winter.
I help, of course. Daddy says these tomatoes are bad. I don't know Dad, looks good to me. I also like to call for Mickey when I'm outside...you never know when he's going to come flying around the corner! Its going to storm so Mommy says we have to go back in. Of course I try to head up the driveway again but Mommy catches me before I get too far.
5:30pm - After some much needed nourishment of "milky", I politely ask Mommy if I can watch TV. She obliges, since I'm so cute and because she likes to snuggle with me. Our quiet time is soon broken though as Daddy brings in a baby frog to show me! It was very hard for Mommy to get a good shot and keep me from faceplanting off the chair at the same time!
5:45pm - Now its almost time for dinner. I'm really hungry, but I try to keep busy while Mommy makes my dinner. I check out the cupboards, help load the dishwasher, and rearrange the tupperware drawer. Against her better judgement, Mommy puts me in my highchair to wait. I am not very happy about this!
6pm - Dinner! Tonight I have rice with beef and broccoli and carrots, some zucchini, and some apple pudding for dessert. Yum!
6:30pm - Now its time for my bath! I like to help Mommy take off my clothes. Sometimes she's so slow and I'm really anxious to get in there and play! Mom likes to do things like putting soap bubbles on my head...she finds this amusing.
This picture was taken by Daddy. Mommy says this is the reason why Daddy is never allowed to have the camera, whatever that means!
Daddy redeems himself:)
6:45pm - I get dressed in my halloween jammies and I brush my hair, with a bit of help from Mommy. While Mommy straightens up, I ride my horse...I really love animals. This has nothing to do with the amount of animal related books and toys Mommy and Daddy have given me!
7pm - Downstairs again! I'm very tired, as is evidenced by the look on my face. I help Mommy clean up my toys and say good-night to Daddy. Tonight is take-out night for Mommy and Daddy and Daddy has to go pick it up.
7:15pm - After Daddy leaves Mommy brings me a bottle of milk. First I wind down in my chair, and then I spot the cat. I offer Sophie some milk but she declines. Finally I sit down by my buddy Mickey for a few moments before Mommy takes me upstairs.
7:30pm - I finish my bottle on Mommy's lap. This is Mommy's favorite part of the day and you know what? I like it too. I snuggle, Mommy talks about our day and tells me what a good boy I am and how much she and Daddy love me. I offer her some milk but she never wants any. Finally its time to go into my crib...and boy, am I ready! Being 15 months old is exhausting!
Goodnight!
4 comments:
awww g3 u r tooo cuteee buddy...and such a big boy...
and yes daddy shuoldnt be allowed with the camera :)
stay well darling
I love the picture of G3 and Mickey right before bedtime. That's the most precious thing ever.
Those were great photos Linds, I like the first one of G3 going up the driveway in his running apparel, 5 oclock tantrum, and the naked one by the bathtub to name a few. Thanks for sharing!
Awww G3 you are awful cute! You and your buddy Mickey seem to be great friends. You are so lucky to have such a great Mommy to take you all these fun places.
Post a Comment